Custom Website DesignA team of designers at your fingertips
Discovery + Design + Development
Customization begins with our Discovery process, a combination of consulting with key stakeholders and research by our team.
The purpose of a website is to encourage visitors (prospective customers) to become customers through conversion ( the act of converting a visitor into a paying customer.) To attract visitors attention and compel them to take the next step toward conversion requires:
- A combination of great design and well-written content with keywords that enhance search engines to improve your ranking.
- Ease of navigation (how to move easily around your site to find the information, services or products you offer)
- Responsiveness – Looks perfect on a desktop, laptop or mobile device
- Proper SEO set up – Certain website features can be helpful to SEO; others can be harmful if not handled correctly.
- Security – Secure for both visitors and against hackers, malware, and others who seek to do harm. Proper web development is critical for the security of your site.
Web design, SEO, and security are constantly changing and evolving. For instance, Google changes their ranking and algorithm parameters quite frequently. Because these changes are outside of our control, part of our job is to stay informed about the changes and adjust our systems to ensure that our client’s sites remain up-to-date.
A site that was developed a couple of years ago may now be missing recent changes and updates in web design/development, SEO and security.
Our expertise in web design and development enables us to build and/or modify websites that are beautiful to look at, easy to navigate, perfectly coded, SEO friendly, and secure.
Based on our Discovery, we will recommend the best Customer Management System (CMS) for your site or build your site from the ground up.
Free Strategy Session
A free 30-minute call with marketing guru Maryle Malloy.