Customization begins with our Discovery process, a combination of consulting with key stakeholders and research by our team.
A Holistic Approach to Web Design
The purpose of a website is to encourage visitors to become customers through conversion ( the act of converting a visitor into a paying customer.) To attract visitors attention and compel them to take the next step toward conversion requires:
- A combination of great design and well-written content with keywords that enhance search engines to improve your ranking.
- Ease of navigation (how to move easily around your site to find the information, services, or products you offer)
- Responsiveness – Looks perfect on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device
- Proper SEO set up – Certain website features can be helpful to SEO; others can be harmful if not handled correctly.
- Security – Secure for both visitors and against hackers, malware, and others who seek to do harm. Proper web development is critical for the security of your site.
Your custom website is created using a combination of great design and well-written content with keywords chosen to prompt search engines to improve your ranking.
Is Your Website Relevant?
Web design, SEO, and security are constantly changing and evolving. For instance, Google changes their ranking and algorithm parameters quite frequently. Because these changes are outside of our control, part of our job is to stay informed about the changes and adjust our systems to ensure that our client’s sites remain up-to-date.
A site that was developed a couple of years ago may now be missing recent changes and updates in web design/development, SEO, and security.
Our expertise in web design and development enables us to build and/or modify websites that are beautiful to look at, easy to navigate, perfectly coded, SEO friendly, and secure.
In a World of Technology, People Make the Difference.
One of the factors that keep our clients coming back time after time is our ability to develop messaging and select graphics for their website and marketing collateral that connects emotionally with their audience. Beyond the website, our digital marketing strategies ensure that their brand message continues to reach minds and touch hearts, converting prospects into customers.
Free Coaching Session
A free 60-minute call with Church Leader and Ministry Marketing expert, Maryle Malloy.