Ministry Marketing Services
Digital marketing solutions from a team that has placed leading corporations in the top rankings on the world’s major search engines.
Website Consulting & Design Services
Faith-based organizations have special needs when it comes to website design. Because of this, we offer a free consultation to discuss your needs, your budget, and your capabilities for updating and maintaining your church website.
Unless your church is large with multiple sites and the budget for a fully-customized website, we recommend using an established church website builder platform. We have relationships with a number of these builder platforms and may be able to offer you special pricing.
Here are some of the options we offer:
- Analysis of your existing website and video report with recommendations.
- Consulting and recommendations on the best platform for your church and budget.
- Content writing and editing to optimize your website and reach your audience with your brand message.
- Custom web design and development, best suited for funded church plants or established churches with a budget of $5,000 or more.
- Done-for-you site design using a church builder platform best suited to your needs.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization aka SEO is the process of gaining trust and authority with Google (and other search engines) on specific keywords on a website. The search engines begin ranking a site once trust is gained. Once the rankings are achieved, clients tend to maintain the position on the first page for years. An investment in SEO is one that pays dividends month-month.
Google continually updates its algorithms, but we’ve got you covered. Our methodologies are proven across many different industries in competitive marketplaces, and are among the most well-rounded and respected in the industry. We only use “white hat” techniques, which are the ethical way to engage in search engine optimization.
As our client, you have access to
- In-house employees that perform all of the work on your campaigns
- The ability to communicate with your dedicated Project Manager at any time
- Weekly progress calls so you know what is happening with your account at all times.
As with most of our services, we take a holistic approach to PPC management. We ensure tracking analytics are set up correctly, that your landing pages are helping boost your quality scores (which helps lower your cost per click), and we provide feedback on how we can further improve your conversion funnel to get the best return on your investment.
Shown below are one-word descriptions of what we include in our PPC services. Download our PPC Playbook for specific information on each component.
- Keyword Selection
- Quality Scores
- PPC Match Types
- Negative Keywords
- Bid Adjustments
- Managing by Device
- Time of Day/Day of Week Adjustments
- Ad Creation
- Add Variations
- Display Network
- Proprietary Reporting Tools
Social Media Management
The most frequent problem we encounter with churches is the pastor or one or two good-hearted volunteers trying to promote the church through social media. In a few instances the tasks may be delegated to a staff member. Even if they are familiar with social media, chances are that they don’t have the knowledge or the tools to perform the research required to formulate a social media marketing plan or to implement the plan on the appropriate platforms.
Let me ask you a couple of questions:
- Is social media important for church ministry?
- What is the average amount of time an internet user spends on social media each day? (Answer: 2 hrs. 22 minutes a day!)
- The average Sunday worship service is roughly 60-90 minutes one day a week. You put a lot of effort into preparing for 1 day a week. How much effort goes into ministering to everyone during the other 6 days?
- What if you had a partner that not only had the time but a professional level of knowledge that really gets you the most out of social media for your church and your congregation.
- What if your marketing firm was as passionate about Christ and ministering to people as you are?
- Did you know that in order for a church to connect with their local community, an investment of 3-10% of your budget needs to be allocated to marketing?
Marketing is a ministry! It is what gets the message about your church, your mission, and your programs out into the world.
If you’re ready to invest in ministering to your congregation on the other 6 days, then let’s chat. But first, open our Social Media Playbook to see what Social Media Management services and Organic Campaign deliverables are available to your organization.
Free Ministry Strategy Session
A free 60-minute call with Church Leader and Ministry Marketing expert, Maryle Malloy.